I am finally on the New Girl hype, slowly understanding why people like this show so much. I am always a bit apprehensive of watching comedy shows since no show has ever beaten Friends for me. Having said that, New Girl is one of the few new shows that takes funny to a new level with it’s frank yet ‘out-there’ approach.
Here are somethings things that I learnt from this show:
1. No one has it together all the time, sometimes there are mixed emotions and other times there are none at all
2. It’s okay not to have figured out everything by your late twenties
3. ‘Sleeping’ is a legitimate way to spend time, and can be classified as a hobby
4. There is never a happy ending, there are highs and lows which is what makes us keep going
5. And you should never ever lose that little bit of crazy you had in you. Like ever.