The fact that July is already here blows my mind. This year has gone by so fast! Before you know it, 2013 will bite the dust and we’ll be full speed ahead into 2014. For that reason, and the fact that I haven’t achieved some of my 2012 resolutions, I am making 5 new mid-year resolutions. Hopefully, I will have achieved this by December:
1. Get ahead of myself in terms of my blog – so I can post something everyday
2. Stop biting my nails – for good!
3. Catch up with How I Met your Mother (I stopped watching it after season 6)
4. Finish The Lost Symbol because I do love Dan Brown
5. Tweet more often – because I truly do love Twitter!
Do you have any mid-year resolutions for 2013? Try to keep them short and sweet, because you only have 6 months to achieve them! 🙂