Christina from Christina Jones gave me the lovely Liebster Blog Award last month and I could not be more honored! Thank you so much for considering Organised Clutter amongst your favorite blogs 🙂 This is the second time round that I have been given this awesome award, so you can only imagine how happy I am. Thank you Christina!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog: (http://christinajoneswriter.com)
- Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions asked of you, and create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Nominate 11 blogs you think deserve to be noticed, and leave comments for them letting them know that they’ve been chosen.
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
- No tag-backs.
11 Facts about Me
- I am a social media marketing professional
- I do not like the sea – and yes, I know that is weird
- Winter is my favorite season
- My first, second and third love is literature
- I absolutely love Grey’s Anatomy
- I dye my hair every 3 months
- I absolutely love finding DIY skin and hair beauty treatments on Pinterest
- Facebook is my favorite social network
- I think people should love their profession, and people who complain annoy me
- I forgive, but I don’t forget
- I want to write a book at some point in my career
11 Questions Asked by Christina
- What is your favorite song? Right now I am loving everything by Pitbull, especially this mix for the summer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13LrexAAos
- Why did you start blogging? I stared blogging in March 2012 but I wish I started earlier!
- What is your favorite book? Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Do you have any kids? If so, how many? Nope
- Favorite color? Red
- Favorite food? Pasta with shrimps 🙂
- What was your first car? Honda
- Where did you grow up? A very small town
- Would you rather play the sport or be the spectator? Play the sport
- Favorite movie? This one’s hard, there are too many! I will have to go with Gone with the Wind
- What do you want to be when you grow up? When I was younger, I always wanted to grow up and do something I love – which is what I am doing, so I guess my answer to that will be: happy.
My 11 Nominees (in no particular order)
*drum roll, please, release of doves and fireworks*
- Writing of a Mrs
- Sapphire Reviews by Mademmoiselle Snow
- Stilettos & Tequila
- A little girl’s road to self discovery
- What Tina Loves
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Living with Literature
- A Thought Grows
- Ziba Blog
- Pride in Photos
My 11 Questions for the New Nominees
- Which social network do you use most for your blog?
- How often do you write on your blog?
- Coffee or Tea?
- What is your favorite season?
- Which Harry Potter book is your favorite?
- Who do you think is the best literature heroine of all time?
- What is your profession?
- Do you think it’s better to have loved and lost, or not loved at all?
- What is your favorite Shakespeare play?
- Do you think Dan Brown is overrated?
- If you could be any age forever, which age would you choose?
A happy dance around and flowers thrown on my nominees. Thank you Christina for my nomination 🙂